Advertise jobs and recruit online with brightrecruits.com
Post your jobs quickly and easily
- Set up a recruiter account to add and manage your vacancies
- Post your vacancies in all relevant job types and specialisms
- Promote your PhD and MSc positions in a dedicated category
- Receive applications direct into your inbox
- Weekly jobseeker alerts promote your job to matching candidates
- Exploit multi-posting tools such as Broadbean
High-impact options to improve your response
- Highlight your vacancy on the homepage with Job of the week and Featured jobs
- Reinforce your brand with site-wide banner advertising
- Become a Featured recruiter for your logo to appear on the homepage
- Showcase your organization with our full-service video package
- Co-ordinate your recruitment campaign with print advertising in Physics World magazine
- Highlight your graduate vacancies in our graduate special promotions
Leading employers recruit with brightrecruits.com
"You are now our first choice website for recruiting Physicists and Mathematicians. The standard of applicant is very high giving us a wide choice of candidates. The website is clear, customer friendly (for candidates and recruiters) and features a broad range of industries. First class website delivering the right candidates for our specialist vacancies!"
- Carole Harker, Recruitment Manager, Innovative Technology Ltd.
"For over 5 years, we have advertised our vacancies with the Institute of Physics in print in Physics World and, more recently, online at brightrecruits.com. With every campaign, we have consistently received a good number of well-qualified candidates who match well with our vacancies in scientific software development. I would recommend recruitment advertising with the IOP to any employer looking for high-quality science graduates and professionals."
- Neil Barrett, Recruitment and HR Executive, Tessella
"Thank you again, I cannot say enough positive things about the career video, the process and brightrecruits.com in general. We are having great results with our PhD recruitment advertising campaign, with a tremendous increase in applications over last year!"
- Sara Lindsey Olson, International Relations and Research, IMT Lucca
"Our first experiences with brightrecruits.com have been exceptionally good and I am looking forward to our further cooperation."
- Wolf-Ulrich Sauermann, Head of HR, European XFEL
"We promoted 3 PhD Positions on the brightrecruits.com site and received around 60 applications. I believe that around 80% of them were coming through the adverts we published there. This means an important increment with respect to other positions we opened in the past"
- Dr. Álvaro Peralta Conde, Head of scientific division, Pulsed Laser Centre (CLPU), Spain